Sunday, April 19, 2009

The issue with amplification

So a couple years ago I bought $2000 worth of musical equipment. New, or may as well be new. Almost never used, kept in a closet for years type of stuff. It's been out of my possession for about 8 months. I got my speaker cabinet back today in shambles. The whole outside is dented, dinged and has chunks of wood missing out of it. Then there's the fact that the vintage front of it now has a few rips in the original grille cloth. As well as the speaker with a hole in it. So now, in addition for waiting for the right speaker to arrive, since they ordered the wrong one, now I have to re order the front part of it. Because it's ripped all over and has been discolored to the point that if it were a person, I'd say it had been homeless for too long. Essentially forced into prostitution, and never once taken out for dinner after. Yep. That's what happens when you're nice to people.

No comments: